Nubo at a glance
On-Hertz Nubo is your anytime, anywhere cloud-based radio production studio. Designed to simplify a media house's workflow while boosting productivity, cloud-native Nubo brings a fully integrated live radio studio to the fingertips of broadcasters, no matter where they're located. With just a web browser and a mic, users can sign in and be on-air in minutes from anywhere and at any time.
- web-native touch-friendly user interface usable on any recent device such as an iPad, Android tablet...
- 6 WebRTC contribution channels with gain trim, high-pass and low-pass filters, 4-band parametric EQ, dynamics (expander/gate, compressor, and limiter), and panning
- gain-sharing auto mixer on contribution channels
- 3 rundown players with auto replay-gain
- 1 launchpad player (sometimes called jingle or cart player)
- a brick-wall limiter on each bus (PGM, Phone N-1, Studio transmission N-1)
- 64-bit floating-point audio processing
- import playlist from popular automation solutions or make your own rundown
- rundown with auto and live-assist modes
- mix/crossfade editor (sometimes called segue) with trimming and volume envelope edition to fine-tune your transitions + shortcuts and normalizer
- separated pre-listening player
- plays most of the existing media file format, performing re-sampling on the fly when necessary
- build around the popular and ultra-performant PostgreSQL database
Communication (VoIP/AoIP) features
- a VoIP telephony system (SIP/RTP) with a dedicated N-1 bus
- an IP codec (SIP/RTP) to transmit to the studio, with a dedicated N-1 bus
- talkback to phone and auxiliary inputs
- tone generator to test the transmission line
Quick support guidelines
This user guide is designed to be as comprehensive as possible and should empower you to have a running session of your product quickly.
Should you encounter a case that this guide does not address, please email us at email@example.com
On-Hertz is committed to continuous improvement, to which end the specifications and characteristics of our products are subject to change without notice.
To help us improve our documentation, we invite to report any omission or inaccuracy found in this manual by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.